Friday, July 11, 2014

This blog is for all my Stanford peeps. As you all know I'll be in Trujillo, Peru for the next two years serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I leave on July 15, and should be home pretty much exactly two years from that date. This will be my first and only post to this blog. My Mom will be updating it with pictures and letters I send home, so expect some weird formatting as she tries to operate a blog without her technological lifeline (jk Mom you're gonna do great haha). It'll probably be updated every week, so be sure to check it! If you want to send me any mail, my address is

Elder Zachary Douglas Farnsworth
Peru Trujillo Mission
Avenida Larco 849, Piso 3
Trujillo
La Libertad
Peru

and for packages my address is

Elder Zachary Douglas Farnsworth
Peru Trujillo Mission
Avenida Larco 849, Piso 3
Urb. La Merced
Trujillo, La Libertad
Peru

No comments:

Post a Comment