Wednesday, July 16, 2014

First Email From Zac!

I know Zac intends to send emails specifically for this blog but I thought I would share the first email we received from him this morning:

Hey guys! What a long crazy day yesterday was. I got to Lima and went through customs and everything and didn't find anybody to pick me up, so I waited for about an hour before i saw a group of missionaries that i met up with and then it was ok. We drove to the mtc on a big bus of about 40 missionaries. We saw a good amount of the city on the way there. It's really poor and there's graffiti everywhere. I saw a couple of wild dogs. Then I got to the mtc and got all my info, got my companion, Elder Hinman from Bellevue, Washington. He's a nice guy. There are five people in my room, me and my companion and then a tricompanionship. I like all the guys. I only got three hours of sleep last night because we got in so late but I'm feeling good. I only have six minutes so i cant send any pictures yet but i will next thursday i think. Also the plugs here are 220 volts and there is a sign that says not to use it unless we have a transformer? It says if we try to just use an adapter it will harm our electronics. So not sure what to do about that. Also I just met presidente gonzales a few minutes ago and he seems nice. Ok I have to go now!
 
Love,
 
Elder Farnsworth

I will copy and send any comments made on this page to Zac in our weekly communication with him so feel free to send any messages you want through this blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment